Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morgan Jim here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan Jim here

I may have said hi to 'yall already but............. in case I did not - Howdy !

From GA with a pull towards Texas that just got stronger a few days ago. Two daughters. One at Texas A&M on a full 4 year scholarship. Just about everything paid for except for parking and books. My other daughter just moved from Syracuse to Houston so the two are now just a short jaunt away form each other. NY daughter moved with her job. One of the few female civil engineers in the world with an architecture background too.

I recently acquired a Camp Chef PG24 pellet grill after a very rocky short lived hell with a Traeger POS Elite. Long story short the CampChef is set it and forget it unlike the Traeger and its "P" settings and all around poor controller.

Later!

Jim, Morgan, whichever you prefer. Congrats on the intelligent offspring.

Welcome and thanks for the support. I am out here in east Texas. Louisiana transplant.

Comment

Hi Jim, I recognize you from the Disqus boards and your praise of your new Camp Chef!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pictures here of your new Camp Chef, any other equipment, and your cooks. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, lived in TX and GA....stay in GA

Comment

Hi Jim from sunny CA.

Comment

• Papa Bob
            Papa Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            what's rain, a cloud went by the other day and it scared me.

• Papa Bob
            Papa Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            honestly with this drought it seems that we really don't see rain and I hate to say it we need it for all our sakes

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel ya. We just planted sod/turf grass at our new school. Late summer is such a "great" time to plant that stuff

Hello MJ Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here