Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Submarinesailor from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submarinesailor from Connecticut

Hello All!
    I'm are retired Navy Chief living near my last duty station. I've been watching BBQ Pitmasters for quite a long time and finally took the plunge for homemade BBQ with the Pit Barrel Cooker last year.
    I've only used it a few times for pork ribs but each time was great! Yesterday I received the turkey hanger accessory, hung a 7lb chicken, and wow what a difference from the store bought rotisserie!
    I'm officially hooked and will be using it a lot more

Welcome to The Pit Submarinesailor. Thank you for your years of service! You've got a fine piece of equipment in the PBC.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! From all I have read here, I am sure you will have many great cooks on the PBC!

Comment

Welcome from the other side of America from a not-really-retired ET1/SS (broken) @ PSNS

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Submarinesailor

Comment

Welcome Submarinesailor from a fellow submariner who also owns a PBC. You are going to absolutely love that thing. I've had mine for 2 1/2 years now and it never fails to impress! You have any questions with it you just give me a holler!!

Comment

And be sure to check out the PBC sub forum (no pun intended(ish)) here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-barrel-cooker

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Submarinesailor Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. There are a lot of PBC owners in here. Check out the PBC sub-forum. There is a lot of very good information in there for the PBC.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Submarinesailor! Thanks for you support here, we're glad to have you! You're in good company.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Thank for your service to our country, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Submarinesailor, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Off topic but I believe the latest Nuclear Attack Submarine is going through its final shakedown Now and is named the North Dakota!
                            Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

- First off, welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Secondly, Chief, thanks for standing the watch for all those years and the sacrifices you and your family made. I appreciate it greatly. My son is a grad of the USNA and I have 2 nieces and a nephew who graduated from the USAFA; all are still active duty. Major inland props to you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here