Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from NorCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from NorCal

I always loved the taste of smoked southern and Texas barbecue, but never could justify purchasing the tools to create my own smoked barbecue meats. I spent much of my time looking for great barbecue joints, but they are far and few between in the San Francisco Bay Area. Then I saw a Weber Smokey Mountain on clearance. I decided to take the plunge in June 2014 and haven't looked back since. I smoke almost every weekend. What a great hobby.

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome Cybermaster

Comment

Welcome! You have just enrolled in the University of BBQ!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Glad you're here!

Comment

Cybermaster - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Cybermaster! Nice to have you here. Those WSMs are competition-winning machines, just ask Harry Soo!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Cybermaster, Welcome to The Pit! You are now enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and thanks for checking in.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Cybermaster . You live in a beautiful part of the world. Love the Bay and Napa areas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here