Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from upstate NY

Finally gave in and signed up. It was the least I could do since I owe so much to meathead for changing the way I cook. I exclusively used to cook on my Weber 330s gasser, but decided last year I would like to do more low and slow. I bought an electric masterbuilt, which was ok. It now serves as a outdoor holding oven since I purchased a PBC last month. Now looking to find a charcoal kettle to add to my arsenal.

Hello W.A., Welcome. Thats a great idea on the masterbuilt. T

Comment

• Ernest
      Ernest commented
      Editing a comment
      Jon, W.A. has a PBC too.
      You're probably the only one without it

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have one. But I get threatening phone calls in the middle of the night from Jerod Broussard because of it!

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      When I do get one I'm naming it EIC for Ernest inspired cooker..

Welcome aboard W.A.

Comment

welcome from sunny Ca.

Comment

Welcome W.A. You my friend have a great setup, complete an outdoor electric cambro!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you to fill out your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pictures here of your arsenal of equipment and your cooks. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Upstate New Yorker! Nice setup you have!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here