Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Hooterville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Hooterville!

Hello all! I'm a 40 year old from Central Indiana who has been cooking on gas for quite awhile and have finally taken the plunge to charcoal. I'm an overwhelmed rookie to charcoal (Pit Barrel Cooker is ordered and on it's way) who is glad he found this site to help me along the way. I'm a rural letter carrier with the USPS and when not working or grilling I'm watching a baseball game somewhere! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Redlegrod

Welcome! I hope you find this site as beneficial as I have. And thank you for your service as a government employee who lets neither sleet, nor snow, nor dark of night stop him from his appointed rounds and even delivers on Sundays for Amazon (at least in my zip code)! I appreciate my mailman and make sure to provide him with tomato and pepper plants grow from seed each Spring. Since, I joined this site, I think I am going to add pulled pork to the list of thank yous for him.

Comment

Welcome!! You are going to love the PBC.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome Redlegrod

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hooterville? Do you provide service to Petticoat Junction and Green Acres? Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

• BigBear
                BigBear commented
                Editing a comment
                Dangit...you beat me to the punch Craigar ! I was gonna ask about Uncle Joe en 'em.

• Redlegrod
                Redlegrod commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually I do go to a subdivision called Green Acres! lol

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Redlegrod, Welcome to The Pit! You are now enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome fellow native of the Hoosier State... Always good to have a neighbor in the pit!

Comment

• Redlegrod
                      Redlegrod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What part of Indiana do you live?

• Nate
                      Nate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Redlegrod , I live in Knox County... in the very northeastern tip of the county... about 30 miles north east from Vincennes

• Redlegrod
                      Redlegrod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok, you are way down there. I live in Miami County just north of Kokomo.

Welcome to The Pit Redlegrod! Nice to have you here. I think you're our first postman member! Do you find the job enjoyable, relaxing, or do you find it boring & repetitive? I wonder strange things like this. Regardless, welcome aboard and thanks for your support. You have an overwhelming support team here for your new PBC!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Redlegrod
                      Redlegrod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy delivering the mail. I am always out on the road listening to the radio with no one over my shoulder. Rain and snow do suck though!!!

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you in the Pit!!

Comment

Hey man!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here