Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike C from Japan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike C from Japan.

Howdy. Just beginning my BBQ journey. Weber Kettle, with SNS...various Thermometers as per Meathead's advice. Working a lot on chicken due to the cost of destroying more pricey meat. Here to learn....Thanks in advance to you veteran Bbqers.

Welcome to the Pit! It is a great place to learn.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MikeC! Great having you here, a fine cooker setup you have there. It's cool to see the SnS getting love all around the world.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• MikeC
        MikeC commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do Huskee!

Welcome Mike!!

Comment

Thanks again!

Comment

Welcome MikeC

Comment

ようこそ!
            I think it's time you moved on to some better meats!

Comment

• MikeC
              MikeC commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. Hope to soon. Overdid a few rib eyes for company last week. Still a bit traumatized.

Welcome to The Pit MikeC.

Comment

MikeC, Welcome to The Pit! Mike I Flat A-- Guarantee there is no one in The Pit who hasn't made a mistake or 3 ? 9! If you don't make mistakes You are Not Learning! Every time I light the Weber Grills it's a mystery if we are going to have BBQ or the remains of Cremation? 👍🤔😇🤔👎
              Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MikeC . Enjoy the journey!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Mike!

Comment

I think I will just give a big all encompassing Thanks! There! No one should feel snubbed!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here