Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New uk representative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New uk representative

Hi all,

My name is Ben and I am smoking obsessed. Have been following this website for a long long time and made the best meals of my life from it. By day I am a research scientist in Cambridge, anyone near by should give me a shout to do some cooking! Looking forward to engaging more with the forum and pushing my smoking to the next level.

Welcome to The Pit British_banger. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome British_banger

Comment

Welcome to The Pit British_banger! Nice to have you here. What are you cooking on?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Good affordable smokers seem quite hard to come by here. An american friend gave me a really cheap bullet because his landlord found him using it on his balcony (windowsill really). Smoke leaked everywhere and the temp was hard to control but I loved it and run it into the ground. It literally fell apart. Now I got a pro q which is a wsm equivalent made in the uk. It's really awesome, can't sing its praises enough!

I will check out my homework for sure.

Comment

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a very nice looking smoker!

British_banger, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ. Eat Well and Prosper, From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Ben, I lived in Ely for 3 years and spread the BBQ love while I was there. This site is like BBQ Uni and will raise your Q-IQ massively. COYG!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ben!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ben.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here