Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northwest former chef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northwest former chef

Hello all! I am a former chef from the Northwest, specifically Seattle Wa. I have been grilling/smoking all sorts of things for the last decade or so. I have also traveled the states sampling the great BBQ offerings from sea to shining sea. I haven't been grilling/smoking lately though as my HOA wont let me use my smoker or charcoal grill, so my search for my first gas grill lead me here. Time to move. On another note, what a site! I look forward to meeting all of you lot and talking food and fire.

Welcome BurgerBurner. Looking forward to learning from you, and seeing photos of your cooks. Hope you get to a place where you can use your smoker/charcoal grill. We just purchased a home in a hoa and one of the first questions we asked was if charcoal grills were allowed. Fortunately they are.

Comment

Great to have an another professional chef like Strat50 on the forum. We will have plenty of questions for you. Sounds like your HOA is made up of a bunch of Vegans!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome BurgerBurner

Comment

BurgerBurner, Seattle isn't that far from Portland so I imagine some road their bicycles North to educate the unenlightened?
            Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, looking forward to what you have to offer.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, BurgerBurner !

So sorry about your HOA! I hate them, although mine so far a has been no problem.

Comment

Welcome to the pit@BurgerBurner from Houston, Alaska! There are a ton of great folks here.
                    I'm sorry to hear of your HOA issues. I thank my lucky stars I don't have to put up with that BS where I live. Of course, there are the chainsaws, pit bulls, meth labs(now switching over to heroin houses), and so forth. I look forward to any input you might present, as well as the spirited discussion(s) that ensue.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like where I live too, sadly.

• Strat50
                      Strat50 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      After chasing a few off the property, and knowing we do not play around, they leave us severely alone. We're very nice and hospitable, until its time not to be nice. Works like a charm...lol

BurgerBurner - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BurgerBurner! Great to have you here. I too offer my condolences on your HOA, hopefully the benefits of living where you do outweigh the restrictions.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BurgerBurner . We're glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here