Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Houston!

I finally bought a house and got a smoker in my 40s. Grilled forever but no smoking. This is the only website I used. Everything has been awesome from my first brisket to first smoked turkey to smoking ribs. Big Bad Beef Rub went awesome at my first cookoff. Happy to pay for membership as a thanks for making me look so good! Keep up the great work.

Welcome to the Pit! Hope you're staying high and dry down there this year ... we were in Cypress before moving to Colorado almost eight years ago (about a month after getting whacked by Ike).

Comment

Greetings. I hail from the JV area
      Of H-town. Hope your survived the floods okay.

Comment

No doubt, yesterday down there was brutal. I was in Lufkin for a few hours where it had simmered down some.

Welcome to the Club!!!

Comment

Welcome JJarrett

Comment

JJarrett - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Howdy JJarrett from the OB (Olive Branch, MS), just a few miles from the mighty Mississippi and the Memphis in May BBQ bonanza. What smoker did you go with? I use an 18" WSM myself. Got it for Christmas this past year and have been a smokin' fool ever since. Like you, I find Amazing Ribs to be an awesome resource for everything I have cooked. Double smoking a ham for dinner as I type.
                Last edited by Storlok; May 1, 2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

JJarrett, Welcome to The Pit, What took you so long Young Feller? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JJarrett! Nice to have you here, thanks for the support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard JJarrett.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JJarrett .

Comment

Welcome to the tastiest addiction around! !

Comment

Welcome Welcome! Don't forget to send us pic's of when you stop by Corkscrew BBQ in the Woodlands, or Killen's on the South side, or Virgie's or Gatlin's in central.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here