Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonk here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonk here!!!

Hello Bonk from Central Il, Bonk has been a nickname for over 35 years, Here to learn and hopefully help others.

Welcome to the pit Bonk, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome, Bonk. Central ILL is a good place to be from. I'm relatively new to AR, not so much to BBQ and smoking chunks and slabs. Wish I'd gotten here sooner. I look forward to your comments.

Comment

Welcome Bonk

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit? Bonk what do,you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bonk! Glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bonk! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome Bonk! I'm from Centralia, IL I assume a little south of you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bonk .

Comment

Bonk, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Bonk!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy that you've joined us. Bonk

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Bonk ! All the information I have found here is great, and is helping me learn how Q is supposed to be done!

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit Bonk! Nice to have you here and thanks for the support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here