Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Severna Park, MD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Severna Park, MD!

I live just outside of Annapolis, and AmazingRibs.com was the first site I went to when I decided I wanted to start doing more than cook burgers on a grill. The information here has been invaluable to me!

Though my wife said she enjoys what I cook, I believe deep down she wishes I'd have never found this site. Especially after she saw the bill for the Thermapen, the chimney, utensils, and of course... the smoker! (Backwoods Extended Party)

Thanks for the knowledge!

Wow, nice job on the smoker!!

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Satchmo . You've got yourself geared up to produce some great food. The knowledge you gain from this site will certainly help you!

Comment

Welcome Satchmo! Nice to see another local in The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Satchmo

Comment

Welcome Satchmo! Good to have another MD resident in the Pit.

Comment

Satchmo, Welcome to The Pit! Tell your Wife the Meager List of Tools You have are Necessities, on the other hand She is a Luxury! I have Owned Eunicefor 44 Yrs. and this has worked Most of the Time! Let us know how it works for You! 😙🤔😇🤔😙
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit Satchmo !

Comment

Thanks all! We Marylander's HAVE to do our own barbecue because you can't get anything decent around here! (Unless you count pit beef.)

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Post some pics of the results from that Backwoods smoker!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If you wife is like my wife, she is saying cook as much as you like - especially when I can do the entire meal on the cooker.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Satchmo.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Baltimore! My wife proclaimed that I have every bbq gadget known to man. Little does she know that this is nowhere near true! 😜

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Satchmo , from North Mississippi, just a few miles down the river from Memphis in May and the BBQ competition of the spring.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here