Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been looking at this site for awhile and finally decided to join. Looking forward to all the great information and new friends to be made. Have a great day.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Lon Tez!

Comment

Welcome Lon Tez

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lon Tez! Nice to have you with us, thanks for joining. What are you cooking on?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Lon Tez, Welcome to The Pit! Lon you have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to the pit Lon Tez !

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• Lon Tez
                        Lon Tez commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have a GMG Pellet Smoker that i picked up this winter and love it. I love to smoke most meats but ribs are my favorite. How about you

• LA Pork Butt
                        LA Pork Butt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lon Tez I have a large BGE, Minimax, and a Weber Jumbo Joe. Pork is my favorite meat, and Boston Butt is my favorite low and slow. I just moved from Louisiana to Texas, somI am venturing into beef. Did a brisket and some chuck roast that came out quite good.
                        Last edited by LA Pork Butt; April 28, 2016, 10:42 AM.

Welcome! Glad to have you in the Pit!

Comment

Come on in!

Comment

Howdy!

~Gunsmokers~

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here