Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Rat here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Rat here....

I've been visiting Amazing Ribs for years and have loved the recipes. From burgers to briskets to bacon they are all very well written with in depth instructions which yield great results. I finally broke down and joined and have immediately noticed the benefit of the site working better without the pop up ads. Most of my smoking has been with a Good One smoker and a Kamado Joe "Big Joe". I look forward to learning more from the site and other members. Happy smoking!

Welcome Lake Rat, glad you're here!

Comment

Yeah buddy.. welcome. I'm thinking you're not a novice. Sure you've got plenty to share.

Comment

Welcome Lake Rat

Comment

Welcome. Nice pits ya go there!

Comment

Welcome enjoy the ad free

Comment

Welcome aboard Lake Rat!

Comment

Lake Rat welcome to the Pit! I have BGE and keep hoping I win a Good One in the Gold Medal Giveaway. With a name liKe Lake Rat I envision you grilling on a boat.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lake Rat! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. You have a couple VERY nice cookers, congrats on that! Let's get them added to your signature

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Lake Rat, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rat. We're glad you're here.

Comment

reading your name i get the exact opposite feeling i get when i read the user name "Bacon"

Comment

Welcome to the pit Lake Rat !

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I can already tell that the site is going to be quite the "time sponge". I have, however, learned to multi-task....I watched baseball with the sound off last night while listening to Chris Grove's video on Kamado techniques and am keeping and eye on the NFL draft tonight while listening toTuffy "The Professor" Stone lecture on brisket. I feel like I have my money's worth just two days into my membership. Thanks Meathead!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here