Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to be here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to be here!!!

Killer site that is loaded with info!!! looking forward to learning from you all. Been cooking since I was eleven restaurant etc. BBQing since 08. I run a gas grill, a traeger, a PBC and a little charcoal grill (just for me and the mrs.) We have fed 50-75 people at a time numerous times. Will be adding another rig soon. Most people have yard ornaments and flowers, I have grills. How many is too many?

Welcome to the Pit! Huh? "too many" ... what does that even mean???

Comment

Welcome Iron Bulldog

Comment

Welcome to the pit, I think you'll find yourself among kindred spirits in here. In particular, you'll find that your query is one of the great unanswerable questions for those who hang out here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It looks like you have the tools to cook.

Comment

Ribs are hanging in the PBC right now with a little of meathead's Memphis dust.

Comment

Welcome aboard Iron Bulldog! If you would, post some photos of the ribs when they're ready. We like food pictures!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Iron Bulldog . More is better.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Iron Bulldog! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. It sounds like you're well rounded and well versed in the art of BBQ, having one of each main cooker type and years of experience cooking. Just get a good ol' stickburner in there and you're good to go!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Iron Bulldog !

Comment

Welcome to the pit, ( to many ? ) I only have three and feel deprived. I have a neighbor moving in that builds pits maybe there is something in the stars. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

• Mickeylou5
                        Mickeylou5 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Amen! I have to name my toys differently so my husband doesn't think I have more than 1 of any item. Such as Weber Performer is a grill, Char Broil his easy is the roaster and the Smoke Vault is the smoker. And last but n other least the Smokey joe is for camping. I still lust for many others.

better at cooking than pc's huskee how do I do that?

Comment

c'mon man I need another grill don't have much luck but ill take what I can get!!

Comment

If you cut your grass and find a pit you still have room for more.

Comment

Iron Bulldog - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here