Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Thank you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and Thank you all

First a GREAT BIG thank you for everyone involved on this site! Over the last year or so you all have made me look "amazing" to the people who eat my meals (well i guess its our meals). I will confess to them where the recipes actually come from but I wait until they have the "meat sweats" in hopes they don't remember.
    I have been smoking for the past 5 years or so and started with the big box store electric smoker, then the same stores offset smoker and well i had some great times tending an uncontrollable battle with the temperature demon! I decided a pellet smoker was the answer and I purchased my GMG. Now I set a temp and pretend i'm working hard cooking. Today I was making my sauce for some "Big Bob Gibsons Bama Birds with White Barbecue Sauce" and decided I need to finally take the next step! so here I am saying hi and again thanking you all! looking forward to many more good meals and plenty of friends with "Meat Sweats"

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lovemygreenmountaingrill! That white sauce is great. My favorite is his habanero.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and I am glad you are enjoying.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lovemygreenmountaingrill! Great to have you here, thanks for your support. It looks like you've already done your homework

Just in case, since this is your first post please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the sweet addiction! !

Comment

Lovemygreenmountaingrill, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Lovemygreenmountaingrill

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lovemygreenmountaingrill . How do you like your Green Mountain Grill?

Comment

It is awesome!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Lovemygreenmountaingrill !

Comment

RightOn!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here