Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Y'all from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Y'all from Virginia

New here.Several years ago I wanted to smoke ribs. I purchased a Brinkman Smoke an Grill but had no idea what to do. That's when I found this site( my saving grace). I struggled with that smoker for three years. Always having to add more coals and wood, refilling the water pan etc... So when the coal pan finally gave out I decided to spend a little more money to get more serious about my smoking. I had always heard lots of good things about the Weber Smokey Mountain which I really liked. However after reading some things here I decided to go with the Pit Barrel Cooker. That was a year ago an I have no complaints. I'm just your average back yard cook that loves to smoke.

Welcome!! Gotta love that barrel.

Comment

I meant to put this post on the Introduction page . Sorry I did something wrong...

Comment

Welcome from another Virginian - and newbie too.

Comment

• outtactrl
          outtactrl commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Sir

Welcome outtactrl

Comment

outtactrl - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome!!
            If I lived in VA I would eat at least three days a week at Q BBQ

Comment

Welcome to The Pit outtactrl from another happy PBC smoker! Lots of great support on this site.

Comment

Hey!! Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome aboard outtactrl!

Comment

Welcome to the Party!

Comment

Welcome to the pit outtactrl ! I use a WSM myself, got it for Christmas this past year and do like it. I may one day graduate to the PBC for larger cooks, since space is somewhat limited on the WSM. It all makes good smoked Q though.

Comment

Welcome to the Pt!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit outtactrl! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. It's like a sigh of relief graduating from a needy cooker to a largely self sufficient cooker. We're also glad AmazingRibs helped you decide what cooker to graduate to.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here