Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the SF Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the SF Bay Area

Hello all. I found this site by accident while doing a search for a smoker and a leave in thermometer. I started clicking around and realized how useful this site would be with full access. So here I am. I recently purchased a Pitbarrel Cooker based on a review in here and some solid testimonials from some of the members. I also just purchased the Maverick ET-732 per Meathead's reviews and so far so good. I look forward to learning some things from everyone out there and hopefully at some point I'll have something to offer all of you you.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Joe! If you haven't already found it, here's a link to our dedicated PBC sub-forum: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-barrel-cooker

Comment

• Joedvasquez
        Joedvasquez commented
        Editing a comment
        ah, thank you very much. I hadn't found it yet.

Welcome aboard Joedvasquez!

Comment

Welcome Joedvasquez

Comment

Welcome to The Pit amd welcome to The Addictio, Joe!

Comment

Welcome... you will learn a lot on this site. I know that I have.

Comment

Joedvasquez, Welcome to the Pit! You have just enrolled in BBQ University! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Joe!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Joedvasquez! Nice to have you here, we're glad you joined up with us. I know you'll find The Pit a very useful addition to AmazingRibs, with practically unlimited advice, tricks and help from all of our great members.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here