Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from New Hampshire

I discovered this website last year after I bought my 22-inch Weber grill. Pretty soon I found myself using only this website, because every recipe I made from here came out great. And that says something about the quality of the technique instructions and the recipes, because I knew virtually nothing about cooking/grilling before this. My wife of course does not mind all the extra cooking that I do now
    Glad to be a member now and looking forward to making many more of the recipes from here. The next one is the New Orleans Po-Boy.

If can get the bread anything will be great on a New Orleans Po-boy. What are you going to put on it?

Comment

Welcome SBrand

Comment

SBrand - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SBrand! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SBrand! We're glad you're here.

Comment

If this is a seafood po' boy and you like tartar sauce, try this.

1/2 c real, Helmanns, Dukes etc mayonaise
              2 tsp white wine vinegar
              3 sweet gherkins pickles
              2 cornichons
              1 tsp course mustard like Grey Poupon Country Style
              1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
              2 tsp capers
              fresh ground pepper
              Pulse in a food processor until pickles are small pieces as you'd see in tartar sauce

Comment

SBrand, Welcome to The Pit! If you're are using the Weber Kettle you might want to check out the S 'n S accessory for the Weber Kettle! Ask David Parrish for more info or go to ABC.Com!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SBrand .

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit SBrand!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SBrand! Great to have you here. Your cooking will expound leaps & bounds following Meathead's recipes along with the help and advice from all our talented members.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here