Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Mid-South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Mid-South

I'm Mark in Olive Branch, MS which is a suburb of Memphis, TN (I'm less than 2 miles from the border and Memphis). I'm so looking forward to Memphis in May and the World BBQ Championship downtown on the riverfront. I've love coming to this site to get ideas and help for the last couple of years and now I've finally pulled the trigger and joined the Pit. So glad I did. I'm a pretty novice cooker but really love it when I am able to do something. I'm really wanting to start doing more and experimenting more. I am planning on doing a lot more this summer as my son is shipping off to Paris Island in July so I will have more free time. I have a Traeger Jr. and a Char Broil Infrared gas grill, and I use the Traeger Digital Thermometer with dual probes and remote receiver. Gotta go, have a pork shoulder on the Traeger now, started it at 2:30 this morning so I could eat it this afternoon. Can't wait to try some MMD on the next one.

Hey Mark!! Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit markw . We're glad you're here. I'd love to go to Memphis in May. I really enjoy watching those competitions on BBQ Pitmasters. Enjoy!

Comment

markw, Welcome to The Pit! Have Fun! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Mark!

Comment

Welcome aboard markw! I'm just over 1 year old (BBQ'ing years).

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Mark, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome markw

Comment

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but so far I love it! Have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit markw! Nice to have you here. Interesting, a suburb of a big city but in another state. How'd the pork butt turn out?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

markw - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here