Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Finland!

This site has been my primary source of information for couple of years now! I got the trial membership after purchasing the Slow 'N Sear (found out about it from here, of course), and I propably will pay for the next year as well.

I have a 22" Weber kettle (or a 57 cm as we have the metric system here in Finland) and the SnS will propably arrive this week. The barbecue culture is growing fast around here and I have talked at least four of my friends into buying a proper charcoal grill and got them interested in slow cooking. And where else should I steer them for getting more information if not here!

My absolute favorite recipe is The Last Meal Ribs and my wife and friends seem to agree!

Welcome Timo

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Timo! Thanks for joining up with us. You'll love your new SnS, and with recipes and tips from the good folks here in the pit, you'll be the go-to BBQ guy in your neighborhood. Nice job on the ribs!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Timo

Comment

Timo - welcome to The Pit amd welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Those ribs look awesome!

Comment

• Timo
              Timo commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I can give you the recipe.

Welcome to The Pit Timo .

Comment

Timo, Welcome to The Pit! I'll give you a little Family History, I grew up on a farm in NC NOrth Dakota! We were between Three Reservations, The Chippewa Indians (Turtle Mountain Res.) to the West, The Canadians to the North and the Finnlanders to the East! We had a Saunna in the Yard and I even learned a smattering of the Finnish Language! Back to BBQ I too have a Weber and a S 'n S tha I like very much!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Greetings, Timo. I did what you did - visited here off and on for many months before joining. It is certainly worth my time and support. Please feel free to share your experiences and hints on cold weather outdoor cooking and recipes from where you are. My wife and I love to try new things (been doing this for 40+ years together), and I'm still trying to convince her that winter outdoor grilling is a GOOD thing. Help me out.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Timo.

Comment

Woohoo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	12936619_10153659842814151_4501980074910157389_n.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	154833

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here