Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Jersey -New to BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Jersey -New to BBQ

Hi everyone,

GREAT SITE MEATHEAD!!

I have read everything at least twice. Went and bought a Weber 22.5" Premium Kettle and got the slow n sear. Just recently bought the ThermoWorks DOT because I melted my other thermometer! (silly me thought hey it has a magnet lets stick it to the top of grill. WARNING grills will get HOT!)

So far I have cooked 3 t-bone steaks with the reverse sear method, made zombie ketchup (Now a staple in my kitchen), grilled up some chicken with the Simon and garfunkel rub and made some awesome burgers!

Can't wait to make some baby back ribs and try my hand at a brisket.

Regards,
    Robert

Welcome to The Pit rwalters_2! nice to have you here, thanks for your support. Congrats on the new equipment! Be sure to check out Meathead's articles for ribs & brisket, then the Slow 'N Sear's techniques for your ribs and your brisket on ABCbarbecue.com > bbq techniques. (And pictures of all the fun are appreciated too!)

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome rwalters_2

Comment

Welcome to The Pit rwalters_2!

Comment

rwalters_2 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome, Robert! You hang with this crew enough and you won't be new for long ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We're glad your here.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the addiction! !

Comment

rwalters_2- Welcome. What part of South Jersey are you from??

Comment

• rwalters_2
                      rwalters_2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Absecon,NJ

Welcome to the Pit! You are on the right road.

Comment

Welcome Robert - If you follow the advice of the folks posting above, you'll be well on your way. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad you've joined the ranks.

Comment

rwalters_2, Welcome to The Pit! Robert you made an Excellent Choice in Equipment to get started! In MHOP!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here