Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Northeren Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northeren Kentucky

My name is Brad and I have been a Chef for over 30 years. Have done some smoking at places I have worked in the past with an electric smoker and have figured out some good cheats to cut down on cooking time, but now am ready to learn, and do it the right way
    ​I have recently purchased a Smoke Vault 24 and am ready to get my smoke on. Love to smoke pork butt but have never done it completely from raw. Also am dying to do a brisket.

I will be all over this site for ideas, methods and recipes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brad

Welcome to the Pit! This is a great place for Q & A.

Comment

• basaunders
      basaunders commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Welcome, Brad!

Comment

• basaunders
      basaunders commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Welcome to The Pit basaunders! Glad to have you and your experience here. We look forward to the interchange of tips, tricks & ideas.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• basaunders
      basaunders commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, looking forward to all this site has to offer

Welcome basaunders

Comment

• basaunders
      basaunders commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW..

basaunders - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!
    Last edited by CeramicChef; March 21, 2016, 04:29 PM. Reason: Fat fingered typos!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit basaunders! I'm in middle Tennessee, southeast of Nashville about 20 miles in Murfreesboro.

Comment

Welcome, Brad! Nice to have you here. I'm just a few miles north of you in Cincy. You'll love the info on the site...so many friendly folks willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here