Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Bushmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Bushmen

Hi y'all
    I have been q long time lurker on hear, and tried many of the recipies.
    I live in Northern Alberta Canada, where they used to call the oil field.
    I have opened a BBQ food trailer a few years ago. I have been cooking on a Southern Pride SPK500.
    Most recently I tried the homemade bacon. turned out amazing. Working on a second batch for the neighbors.
    This is a great place, and I am happy to be part of the group.

Welcome Bushmens Smokehouse! We're glad you're here. Have you tried selling the pastrami?

Comment

• Bushmens Smokehouse
      Bushmens Smokehouse commented
      Editing a comment
      No I have not, but it is on the top of my list when I start this season in a couple weeks.
      Have you? Any tips?

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't sell it but I make it for family and friends. The biggest tip I can give you is make as much as you possibly can. It goes fast!

Bushmens Smokehouse - welcome to The Pit and well come to The Addiction!

Best of luck with your BBQ food trailer. We'd love to see some pics!

Comment

• Bushmens Smokehouse
      Editing a comment
      You bet. How, and where is the best spot for me to post a picture of my trailer?

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Post pics of cooks in the Techniques Section or in the Show Us What You're Cooking, a stickie. Can't wait to see 'em!

Greetings from Calgary! There used to be oil jobs here too, hopefully we will recover soon.

Comment

• Bushmens Smokehouse
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, here is hoping. Time to diversify!

Welcome to The Pit Bushmens Smokehouse - this is a great site! MOAR BARBECUE!!

Comment

Bushmens Smokehouse, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Bushmens Smokehouse

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Sweet rig, too ...
          Last edited by MBMorgan; March 21, 2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Bushmens Smokehouse Welcome!

Comment

Again, welcome to The Pit Bushmens Smokehouse! Thanks for popping in to tell us about yourself. I always thought a food trailer would be fun, and I bet you're a master of cold weather cooking!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We did a 12 day motorcycle ride from western Nebraska to Golden, Alberta. Golden was our home base and we did runs everyday from there. What beautiful land! I bet the north is even more beautiful.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here