Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Camden Town, London!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Camden Town, London!

Thank you for such an amazing resource.

I've had a smoker since September last year, a 57cm WSM, though I've been grilling for a few years now. I've done a few cooks on the WSM, and the temperatures are starting to stabilise now.

I love cooking for people, and I have my first cook of the year next weekend. I spent a very happy afternoon today making the Kansas City Barbecue and the Columbia Gold Mustard Sauces, which can live in the fridge for a week improving ready for Sunday. They both taste amazing already, I can't wait to try them next week!

I'm cooking a pair of 2.5kg pork breast ribs (I think you call them spares - the big ones), and a 4kg Boston Butt. I'm doing the Last Meal Ribs, and the perfect pulled pork.

I shall bore you all with pictures once I'm done.

Welcome and thanks for the support Tibby!!!!!!!!!!!

You picked the best two sauces, well, the two that I have made the most of.

Comment

Welcome Tibbsycue

Comment

Welcome Tibbsycue. Please bore us with your pictures - we love food fotos!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

welcome to the pit, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tibbsycue! Nice meeting you, and thanks for your support. Sounds like quite a nice cook coming up, nothing like the joy of a big cook for friends & family!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Tibbsycue - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Tibbsycue, Welcome to The Pit! Good Fortune with your upcoming BBQ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are glad your here. How are things on the other side of the pond?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! COYG!!!

Comment

Welcome Tibbsycue. I'm jealous you got to spend your Monday making sauce!

I reckon we can start a UK faction on here â€" we also have MattBilling in Kent, and I’m North London â€" Palmers Green.

Let us know how you get on at the weekend!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I have a few photos of previous cooks that I can upload, I couldn't really see where to put them - is it better to put them in the relevant recipe / cooker section?

I also have a question about how much my smoker, well, smokes and from where. Could I upload a video as well so you can see what I mean and hopefully offer some advice? The issue seems to be mostly the door, and I was wondering if someone could have a look and tell me if the gap is normal or I need to do some bending.

Comment

Hey there Tibbyscue . The Brits are taking over, well, sort of.

Best place for pics / vids will be in the relevant section of recipe / technique, but the mods will move anything incorrectly placed, so don't worry about it.

Look forward to seeing your (potentially) leaky smoker. I would say that if smoke is coming from anywhere other than your chimney, it shouldn't. Let's see the video to confirm though!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here