Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Gator Lau landlocked in the San Joaquin Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Gator Lau landlocked in the San Joaquin Valley

Just joined today via the 90 day trial membership to see if I can keep up with all you hard hitters.. Most of what I have learned in outdoor cooking came from Amazing Ribs, and I refer it frequently.
    I grill and used to smoke on an old 3 burner Weber gasser. Now I smoke on a PBC. (Ribs tonight for dinner) I hope to learn more from you guys.

PBC ribs....YUM-YUM DEN SUM.

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Gator Lau

Comment

Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Gator Lau, Welcome to The Pit! What took you so long? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Glad you decided to join the Pit"

Comment

What part of the Valley?

signed,
                Former Freznoid

Comment

Gator Lau Welcome aboard.

Comment

Gator Lau - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Gator Lau! Great to have you here, hopefully you'll stick around and play with us beyond 3 months!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner! Entry is free, so be sure to enter.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here