Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

I have been a fan of this site for some time, and finally took the leap and joined today. I am hoping to pick up some good tips and information, and hopefully contribute a bit to the group myself.

I am a casual cooker that is relatively new to this BBQ thing. I have an inexpensive (cheap?) cabinet style propane smoker. It works pretty good, or at least it has so far. I have done ribs and pork butt, and am looking forward to expanding my repertoire.

Thanks for letting me into your ranks. I am looking forward to sharing some great BBQ with you all!

Steve

Welcome stevecz

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support Steve!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Steve ...

Comment

stevecz - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to the pit and enjoy.

Comment

stevecz, Welcome to The Pit! You are in the right place now! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Everyone has a cooker, technique and food they love to cook, so they will be more than willing to share what they have learned.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve. Glad you're here.

Comment

Hi ho Steverino! Is that a Boston taste tester in your picture? Good to have you aboard, enjoy!

Comment

• stevecz
                      stevecz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, it sure is. Our relatively new Boston Terror, er, terrier. Named Satchmo, due to his strong resemblance to Louis Armstrong.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit stevecz! It's a pleasure to have you here, thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit stevecz.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit @stevecz​ from Bay City as well, enjoy the ride.
                          Dean

Comment

Bay City? Cool! Central MI is tearing up The Pit! stevecz Powersmoke_80 Juddlight

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here