Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jibberish from Jibberish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jibberish from Jibberish

I thought I had said Hi before but can't find it so...

Hi, my name is John and I go by the handle "Jibberish", a nickname from my Beth Friend, who is now in Heaven.
    I love to barbecue. My wife loves when I barbecue 'cause it means she doesn't have to cook the main dish (and I think she likes my cooking
    I have a Kenmore 4 burner gas grill with "Flavor Bars" mmmm... which I'd love to swap out for Ceramic Briquettes, and a Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smokehouse that I love. I started out with a Weber Original Kettle as a Wedding Gift from my Brother. I used it all year, for years, from veggies to the Thanksgiving Turkey. Matter of fact I have not missed BBQing the Turkey for over 25 years; rain, wind, snow & sunshine which doesn't happen often in Oregon.

Fast Forward to today. I joined AmazingRibs PitMasters after making a couple AmazingRibs recipes; Prime Rib & Baby Back Ribs. The meat turned out so amazingly (no pun intended) wonderful I knew I was on to something incredible and joined the club. I look forward to chatting with experts on the best way to convert my "Flavor Bars" to ceramic briquettes on my Gas Grill & swap recipes with everyone here!

Welcome Jibberish

Comment

Glad to have ya!!

Thanks for the support!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Jibberish. Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Jibberish, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I have no idea how to make the conversion.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Jibberish ... You've made a good choice to join our community. It's very helpful have 1000's of fellow Pit members to bounce questions off of.

I don't know squat about flavor bars but I'm sure some of our more handy dandy members will have some ideas.

What part of Oregon? I used to live in Beaverton & Lake Oswego.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jibberish .

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jibberish! Great having you here, thanks for popping in to say hi and for supporting AmazingRibs.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here.

Comment

Jibberish - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here