Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Crossville, Tennessee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Crossville, Tennessee!!!

I just wanted to say hello. I'm loving the forums and open honest discussions I've read so far. There is nothing better than information sharing with open minded people who all want the same goal... awesome Que! I myself am cooking on a Masterbuilt electric smoker with an ugly drum smoker in the works. I'm sure I'll do more learning than educating here and I'm looking forward to it.

Jeff

Welcome to the Pit! You'll love it here! Best Website ever!!!

Comment

Thank you, sir!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support.

I once helped drive a van full of youth from east Texas to Nashville, TN. I thought once we got to Memphis we would be almost there, HOW WRONG WAS I!!

It really does pay to look at maps.

Comment

• mhkesler84
          mhkesler84 commented
          Editing a comment
          My family lives outside of Nashville, and I make the drive over from NC a couple times a year. I feel your pain. I always think the same thing once I get to Knoxville!

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          I know what you mean. That ride from Memphis to Nashville is pretty flat and seems to take an eternity. From Nashville east isn't so bad. There are more hills, curves, and sites to see that keep the ride from being so boring.

Welcome to The Pit jtmaddox! Great having you here. We pride ourselves on being an information and fellowship forum, free of judgement, snobbery and hierarchy. Welcome aboard and we're glad you joined up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Huskee! Will do my reading. I've started taking a few pictures and documenting my cooks. Hopefully will be sharing my experiences soon and doing it the right way.

Welcome jtmaddox

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, DWCowles

jtmaddox, Welcome to The Pit! Don't apologize for your Cookers! It's the Cook not the Cooker!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you and well said, Dan! When I do get my UDS finished, I won't be starting from scratch wondering about how to cook. I'll just have to learn the smoker itself. And let me tell you, its going to be one UGLY ugly drum smoker LOL

Welcome to The Pit jtmaddox. I'm just down the road in Murfreesboro.

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          That's awesome Fuzzydaddy! Great to see someone from my neck of the woods.

Welcome to pit, I am a new member myself. Enjoy the wealth of info

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks jharner! Loving all of the information and comradery among the members.

Welcome to The Pit Jeff. We're glad you're here.

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks BigBear!

Welcome to the Pit! It's a fun place to be.

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks LA Pork Butt!

Hey there jt. Nice to have you.

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Jon! Glad to be hear with friends.

Welcome to the Pitt, Jeff!

Comment

• jtmaddox
          jtmaddox commented
          Editing a comment
          Appreciate it , Mbmorgan

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here