Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Saugus, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Saugus, MA

Hello from Saugus, MA. Saugus is about 10-15 minutes north of Boston. It was 50 degrees here today and seeing that my backyard rink is melting, I figured I would smoke some ribs and finally introduce myself to the forum. I have been a member here for over a year and have learned more than I expected thanks to this site.

My favorite to smoke are St Louis Ribs, using of course Meathead's Last Meal Recipe. Although, I am always experimenting, not that it needs it, but that's definitely half the fun.

I use a Weber 22" copper colored kettle, 2015 model, with home made table, and the Slow 'N Sear. I love the Slow 'N Sear, it has made smoking so much more relaxing (actually took a nap today). I also have an 18" Weber and a gas grill that is getting less and less use.

Fidafa

Belated welcome!!!

I got to do some ribs soon. Been too long to admit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I second your rib choice.

Comment

Welcome Fidafa

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Fidafa! The 22" Weber in copper is awesome...I also have 1 with a SnS. Looking forward to seeing any photos of your cooks you share.

Comment

Fidafa, Glad you decided to come in out of the Cold! I also use predominately Weber Grills, 1 Performer Deluxe, 1 Performer(older) with a DigiQ 2 and a S 'n S. Both are Green? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Fidafa! Thanks for popping in to say hello. A few of us happen to have that same copper kettle with SnS, I think the copper color makes the food taste better . Thanks for your support here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here