Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Budmantexas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Budmantexas

I just wanted to say hi to all the cooks and wannabe cooks out there I'm hoping to learn a few tricks and secrets from y'all. Been cooking on Pitts grills and smokers for many years and I'm still amazed and humbled how something as simple as fire smoke and meat can be so complexin at times.

Welcome Budmantexas. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! I'm east Texas.

Comment

Budmantexas, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Budmantexas

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I'm former Texas ... Colorado hippie now ...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome where in Texas are you from

Comment

Not technically FROM TX but being in the oil business, we've lived in places like Plano (north of Dallas) and Cypress (northwest of Houston) prior to Colorado. Probably a total of 15 years or so in between stints in Alaska and deepest, darkest Norway.
                  Last edited by MBMorgan; January 30, 2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Budmantexas! Thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Budmantexas from Colleyville, Texas (just outside DFW airport)!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit @Budmatexas.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here