Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy checking in

Hello all. Just getting started in smoking. Looking for advise and suggestions on equipment. I'm leaning towards a LSG pellet smoker just because I want to go heavy and American. Been reading Meatheads and smoking from time to time with a smoke tube on my Weber Gas grill. So I'm green as the grass.

Wayne

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland

Comment

There are no silly questions. Trust us, we've tried.

Comment

Welcome. Lots of info here. You won’t be disappointed. 😎

Comment

Howdy from Houston and welcome to The Pit. You’ll probably not hear one person recommending NOT to go with an LSG.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska. Ignore all the enablers here ( Especially some guy named Panhead John ) Buy a couple Weber Kettles and lets cook some stuff!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland - The Pit is a great place to learn and hang out. Everyone loves their LSG pellet grills, but they’re expensive and the lead times are long. If funds are tight are you don’t want to wait, there are lots of other options. Heck, some of us even cook with wood and charcoal 😉.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Fort Worth.

Comment

Welcome from central Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the First State

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from TN. The LSG sounds good. Just be warned that if is up to us, it will just be your first, or I guess second since you have the gasser. We want you to have many more than that.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here