Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Northern Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Northern Vermont

Longtime follower first time poster I began using amazing ribs when I lived a bit further south twenty plus years ago, The first thing I made was a whole smoked brisket, It was the only thing I knew of amazing ribs, but the commentary in the recipe snd the way the meat turned out sold me. Eventually i found and then joined the website It feels homey reading the recipes and product reviews I have a renewed interest at present because Id like to smoke more in the winter Is that even possible ?

Glad you came out of the closet
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Ofcourse you can smoke at wintertime.. it just takes a bit longer time..
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey baltonic , this guy knows cold.

Welcome to the posting side of the Pit from the Florida Suncoast.

I used to live up around Chicago and regularly smoked in the winter on my WSM. What type of smoker are you using?

Comment

Welcome !! I smoke all winter long, no problem. You just can't hang outside by the smoker all day.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. Yes smoke in the winter, maybe more than summer.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska. No such thing as grilling / smoking season. Always gotta eat!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota and yes you can smoke in the winter.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Nuther cold dude!

Welcome to The Pit from Fort Worth. Yes, please tell us about your smoker.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This guy is a bear, he knows cold to.

Welcome from the northern Virginia burbs of D.C. Hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Buffalo. We smoke all winter here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I and many others can attest, smoking in the winter (even in cold climates) is something that can easily be done. It takes a little longer and uses a little more fuel. Nothing beats having delicious barbecue all year round!

Comment

Welcome from central Texas! Smoking here in the winter is probably like smoking there in the spring.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here