Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Greenville,SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Greenville,SC

I learned about this site from a friend in Manassas, VA. Thanks for having me, I am excited to get cookin!

Welcome to The Pit pignapoke! You have a great friend...and many more soon to follow! Thanks for joining up with us and for your support. Good job setting up your signature too.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee, How's the Wx in Your Neck of the Woods, Aaron? Dan

pignapoke, I've been through Greenville SC many times in Days by Gone! I used to call on Pioneer Logging Machinery with their main store in Lexington SC and a branch in Washington GA, Greenville was right in the middle! Welcome to the Pit!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

pignapoke Welcome to the Pit! I've been to Greenville a number of times. Nice town. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Comment

How's the Wx in Your Neck of the Woods, Aaron? Dan
        Danjohnston949 An absolutely stellar weekend here in MI. Yesterday was gorgeous about 29 and full sunshine, zero wind all day, actually felt warm when I went on an adventure across the pond and into the woods with the boys & the dog. Today is set to be the same, 31 and sunny. Next week/week 1/2 is supposed to be above freezing. Looking forward to it, now I can finally get my sidewalk cleared off from our bad ice/snow mix we go a couple weeks ago. We've been walking on a rock hard layer of ice & snow in our driveway & sidewalk since that happened and it's been unshovelable.

Are you still warm Dan?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee, Current Temp is 23* F with a high overcast. Wind due North @ 9 MPH. Not to bad for Jan 24 in
          Fargo ND? No Major Wx Forecast? I love It! Dan
          PS: Why can't we post Pics with a comment?

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Danjohnston949 I think you can somehow, I thought I remembered doing it before. I just tried copy & paste but that didn't work. Let me think. If you smell something burning remind me to stop thinking.

Howdy pignapoke . Welcome to The Pit. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit pignapoke!

Comment

Welcome pignapoke

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello, in High Point today, where would you recommend to have some great BBQ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here