Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Texas, love the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Texas, love the site

Hey guys and gals, i love to cook outdoors and currently own a weber kettle 22" and more recently acquired a PBC that I discovered and ordered from this site. I cooked 8 racks of Baby Back Ribs the day after Christmas on the PBC using the Memphis dust rub. They were awesome and were a huge success with all my relatives. I'm looking forward to learning more great techniques from the pros here.

Welcome to The Pit hortique! Thanks for joining up with us and saying hello. Congrats on the ribs success. You have two nice cookers that should do pretty much anything in the backyard grilling/smoking world!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome hortique

Comment

You've come to the right place. These guys and gals on here have helped me a TON. Great place. Glad you're aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! There is lots to learn and lots of friendly folks willing to help. I'll be moving to Dallas some time this year. I guess I'll be switching from pork to beef as my main cook.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit hortique.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

hortique, Welcome to the Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here