Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Schall from Middletown, Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Schall from Middletown, Delaware

I've always been interested in cooking and grilling and got into smoking/BBQ about 3 years ago. Close to retirement now I get to spend more time with my family, dog, and BBQ. Not necessarily in that order.

Grill: Weber Platinum-B
    Charcoal Smoker: Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5
    Pellet Smoker: Traeger Texas
    Digital thermometer(s): ThermoWorks ThermoPop and ChefAlarm, DigiQ DX2
    Motorcycle: 2001 Heritage Softail Classic (FLSTCI)
    Dog: 1: Blonde English Lab (Gracie)
    Wife: 1
    Kids: 3: 2 boys and 1 girl
    Favorite beer: Bud Light
    Favorite liquor: Jim Beam
    Favorite wine: Anything as long as it's not too expensive

I'm glad to be part of this wonderful group.

Welcome gschall56

Comment

Welcome aboard gschall56! "Wife: 1"...nice!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I have been retired for 3 1/2 years now. By your list of barbecue gear you are well armed for retirement. My Big Green Egg keeps me having fun 4 days a week.
        Last edited by LA Pork Butt; December 29, 2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit gschall56! Great to have you here! Nice setup of equipment you've got there, prepared for pretty much anything I see. (Great job on your signature too!)

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos....although it looks like you may have already read through it...

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi Gary!

Comment

Glad You are here gschall56

Comment

gschall56, Welcome to the Pit! I know I Posted a Welcome before after reading your introductory List? I think my ADD and my Alzheimer's have got together? In essence I recall posting that I thought I liked everything about You Except Your Choice In Beer but that you were Young? Then I added a Pic of my 3 S--T BIRD MUTTS! Maybe I hit Delete?
                Eat Well and Prosper! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 👍🍗💰🍗👍. From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Gary. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here