Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally getting around to introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting around to introducing myself

Greeting from North Carolina all! I've been a long time lurker on this site. A buddy of mine showed it to me about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. Thanks for such an amazing compilation of knowledge about all kinds of cooking! I'm currently using a 22.5 Weber Kettle with a smoke and sear, that I absolutely love! I also have 22.5 Stok gas grill that I picket up for cheap off Craigslist. Not the best since it can not be set for 2 zone cooking, but again it was cheap. Looking forward to posting and hearing from you all!
    Matt

Welcome to the Pit, Matt!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, mhkesler84 !

Comment

Wow I thought I was bad. Lurkin for 6 mos, but you bein a charter member just might make you the Original lurker. Welcome, enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome mhkesler84

Comment

mhkesler84, Welcome to the Pit! Don't be a Stranger! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard mhkesler84!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit mhkesler84! Look forward to some pictures of your Slow 'N Sear cooks!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey there! Nice to have you in the pit!

Comment

Thanks for checking in mhkesler84

Comment

Welcome mhkesler84! We're glad you're here... and loving the Slow 'N Sear!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, Matt. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here