Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida

I have been hanging out here for a few months and recently joined. I believe "So much food, so little time". Grills and smokers have been part of my cooking for 30 years and I enjoy learning new ways to make good things to eat.
    The site has been wonderful so far, and I hope I can add something in the future.

Welcome to The Pit Baron . We're glad you're here! I look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Welcome Baron

Comment

Welcome aboard Baron. Got any pictures of your cooks? We like pictures.

Comment

• Baron
          Baron commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry no pics. Christmas day was SLC ribs on new Weber 22 and burgers on the Great Outdoors gas grill. Everything was good but the applewood I used was a bit different to me. Probably try it again with less wood. I have done better ribs. Just need more practice with the Weber.

Baron, Welcome to The Pit, Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Baron! Great having you here. With 30 yrs of grilling under your belt you'll likely have lots to share with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Greetings to you!

Comment

Welcome to another Floridian! Sweltering here in Tampa...lol

Comment

• Baron
                  Baron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The AC doesn't get a break this year. Been here 23 years and don't remember 85 degrees every day this late in the year. Change is coming Sat.

• FLBuckeye
                  FLBuckeye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am in AZ for the Fiesta Bowl and got some chilly weather here. Missed the cool down in Tampa. Looks like normal weather awaits me when I return tomorrow.

• Baron
                  Baron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Normal winter weather here. Was 53 for the high and raining Sunday. Stayed inside all day making cookies and bread. Enough to last a while. Warmed up the house too.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here