Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from a long time fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from a long time fan

As the former owner of a BBQ retail store called Adventures in Heat that also did BBQ catering and the founder and organizer of a KCBS contest and BBQ Festival called Oinktoberfest, this website Amazing Ribs was promoted by me to my customers as one of the foremost and reliable resources for all thing related to BBQ. Over the years, while attending various trade shows, I have met many of the principals of this amazing site (pun is intended). Long overdue, I am finally supporting it by way of this membership. I look forward to being a part of this community and will do my best to participate as much as I am able or capable.

Welcome gtbiii

Comment

"Oinktoberfest"...that's awesome! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and I am betting your experience has a lot to offer.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit gtbiii! Always great to have a pro join up and share in the fun here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos to make the forum more enjoyable.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

I'm a bit late...but welcome to the Pit gtbiii.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Thanks for the support. We look forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit gtbiii . We're glad you're here. Look forward to your future posts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here