Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day everyone

G'day to all,
    New to the community, been playing around with my "American Style" hot smoker/ BBQ for a couple of years now. Grown and slaughtered my own pigs recently and looking at getting the best ribs n bacon I can muster.

Hey there mowbs, Where you from?

Comment

Welcome Mow!! Glad you are here. Tell us more about yourself and your equipment. I look forward to your pics and posts!

Barry

Comment

Happy New Year everyone, apologies for my lack of involvement and replies. I live in a small rural community called Humpty Doo which is just south of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. My equipment is very basic at this stage, I have a off the shelf gas grille and a basic smoker that I made from two old 55 Gallon Drums but I am still just learning how to make best use of this. In the new year, once the rain stops we have planned a purpose built outdoor wood fired cooking pit with Pizza oven, charcoal rotisserie pit, open fire pit and possibly Tandoor oven.

Comment

Greetings mowbs! There are quite a few of your countrymen hanging around The Pit. Glad to have you here too.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you, and more than every 5 months!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here