Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MrPigStuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrPigStuff

Hey Everybody. Any Humohrey smoker crew out there. Battlebox rocks.

Welcome MrPigStuff! We're glad you're here. Nice lookin ribs!

Comment

Thanks I've been visiting the website for a year and have learned so much from it. It's made me a legitimate Q'er.

Comment

Welcome MrPigStuff

Comment

• MrPigStuff
          MrPigStuff commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Welcome aboard MrPigStuff. Nice ribs! How were they?

Comment

• MrPigStuff
          MrPigStuff commented
          Editing a comment
          They were delicious. I love St. Louis ribs over baby backs. Thanks for asking. What's your favorite bbq?

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          My favorite is boston butts, and all ribs (St. Louis, Spare, Baby Backs). I'm only 1 year into Q, so I'll probably develop a favorite rib before long. My favorite rub (so far) is Meathead's Memphis Dust. I also want to do some briskets next year.
          Last edited by fuzzydaddy; December 22, 2015, 07:11 PM.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit MrPigStuff !

Comment

• MrPigStuff
            MrPigStuff commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks

MrPigStuff, Welcome to the Pit! Great Looking Ribs! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit MrPigStuff ...

Nice looking rack of ribs!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MrPigStuff! Great having you here and thank you for joining up to support us and saying hello.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi Mr Pig, nice to meet you

Comment

• MrPigStuff
                  MrPigStuff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks you too

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here