Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Charlotte NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Charlotte NC!

Just joined the pitmasters club. Got a slow and sear for my webber, followed instructions from this site, and smoked a boston butt. First time I ever smoked anything and it was awesome!

Thanks for so much good info. This site has really changed the way I grill and smoke for the better.

Welcome kurtkrum ! I'm in Charlotte as a few other pit members are too. In fact, the slow n sear inventor is from Charlotte. He is truly a pit boss ( @pitboss )

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome kurtkrum

Comment

Welcome kurtkrum. We're glad you're here! Glad you're having fun with your SnS as well! As Scott mentioned my company invented it and sales it!

What corner of Charlotte? I'm on the NE side in Concord.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Kurtkrum

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kurtkrum! Thanks for your support. I however do not live in Charlotte, or anywhere near it. And that's probably a good thing because Pit Boss would never get rid of me, with all those incredible steaks he cooks.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard kurtkrum! Got any pictures of that boston butt? We like pictures. The Slow 'N Sear is pretty special...I've got one in both my 22" and 26" kettles.

Comment

Welcome to the pit kurtkrum !

Comment

kurtkrum, Welcome to the Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kurtkrum . We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome from Raleigh, kurtkrum!

Comment

Welcome! I'm from Charlotte too. North side, near Concord Mills mall. I have the weber / sns combo and love it. Making some ribs Christmas Day.

Comment

Hello kurtkrum , pictures and recipes are always appreciated.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here