Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from The Villages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from The Villages.

Retired in Florida. I just found this amazing hobby a few months ago since I inherited some of my neighbors old equipment (traeger and weber kettle). This is the first hobby of mine that my wife really loves as all the food thus far has been delicious. Smokes so far have included brisket, short ribs, pork ribs, pulled pork, salmon and chicken.

I also peruse the online prices of other equipment and jumped on a joe jr from Walmart when it was on sale just to try
    kamado cooking. What incredible moisture is retained! Great for reverse searing along with the kettle.

Looking forward to learning much from this group as I study the various topics.
    Last edited by Jerseyjd; August 30, 2022, 10:58 AM.

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Fer bein a new hobby yer a quick study! Yer wife is goin to love you to death, yessir! Cuz what’s comin’ll be off the charts great! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Fort Worth!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from just up the road in NE FL

Comment

Welcome from the mountains.. I know The Villages are a big area, but if you run across Laird Duran who moved there 3-4 weeks ago, or Jeffrey Snyder who moved there 6-7 months ago, say hello.

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland! The Pit is a great place to learn and hang out.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from Oz

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here