Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy folks!

Finally decided to jump in whole hog (/groan) and get my membership. My name is Scott, but you can call me Strolan. Most my friends do! I have been a fan of outdoor cooking for over 20 years but have just started getting my feet wet with smoking, smokers and some more advanced cooking methods. For more info about me you can check my bio. And if you don't, I would not blame you one bit!

Anyways, after a summer of fooling with a COS I finally decided there had to be a better way. Luckily, I found this site and I am glad I did! I have already used recipes, advice and techniques to up my game. So I figured if it was this good for free getting a sub good only take it to 11! (And to be honest I really want the meat temp guide and didn't want to shell out the $10 without getting something else out of it. ) /cough

It looks like I have a lot of ground to cover. and I am sure I will have many questions along the way. Thanks for having a awesome place to share ideas and fun.

See ya all in the Pits!

Strolan

Hello Strolan , recipes and pics are always appreciated!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Strolan!

Comment

Welcome Strolan . i am not far from you in LA, grew up in the inland empire. Cheers!!

Comment

Welcome Strolan

Comment

Welcome to fun in the pit!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinfatties View Post
              Welcome Strolan . i am not far from you in LA, grew up in the inland empire. Cheers!!

We are neighbors smokinfatties Is that your pit I smell when the Santa Ana's kick up?
              Last edited by Strolan; December 17, 2015, 08:04 PM. Reason: @

Comment

Strolan, Scott, Welcome To the Pit! It sounds like you found your way here like the rest of us! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Strolan! I'm pretty sure by now you've read the homework assignment, since you've posted several times and your signature is set up so well! Glad to have you here!

But... here it is anyway: homework assignment post for new members.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here