Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Oklahoma

Been following the site a while now, maybe a year and a half. Have really gotten into BBQ and smoking meat, specialty is pork. Have been meaning to join up for a while. Always love new recipes, new experiments.

I live in northeastern Oklahoma. Been all around the world, lotsa good BBQ all over the place. I'm a foodie and no doubt. Currently using a cheapie gas/charcoal combo from Lowe's and have a Traegar pellet smoker that has seen about 4-5x the use of the grill since I found this website.

Thanks for everything.

Welcome DogFaced PonySoldier

Comment

Glad to have you here DogFaced PonySoldier.

Comment

@ tRidiot Welcome to the Pit. I had a Char-griller form 5 years. Is that your cheap combo? I liked mine - especially the gas grill, but it took a lot of covering and maintence with my humid weather. I gave mine to my brother-in-law. I have settled in on cooking everything on a large Big Green Egg. Your speciality is pork. Need I say more about mine.

Comment

Welcome @tRidot! We're glad you're here.

Comment

DogFaced PonySoldier, Welcome To The Pit! I also used to travel a bit and spent quite a bit of time in Eastern Oklahoma, Broken Bow, Wright City, and Idabel! I was a District Sales Mgr and sold forestry products. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome, I am over in NW Arkansas, I do a lot of cooking for people in NE OK.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit DogFaced PonySoldier . We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to This Pit and welcome to The Addiction from another Okie!

I'm down here in OKC, so if you're ever in the area and want to get together, just shoot me a PM. I'm always willing to chat about BBQ, College Football (OU and OSU) over a cold beer!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit DogFaced PonySoldier! Great having you here and thanks for the support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here