Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally bit the bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally bit the bullet

Hi ya'll. Been reading this site for over a year and finally decided to join The Pit. Been BBQ and grilling ever since I was tall enough for my Dad to let me light his Weber. Got my low and slow education from about 10 years in Texas. Recently kicked it into overdrive and have just started competing. I currently own a Weber, a BGE, two self built UDS's and as of Saturday will take into possession an Assassin 24. Love how much I still don't know even though I've been doing it most of my life. Glad that the BBQ world is full of good people that enjoy cooking, sharing info, and spreading the love of fire and meat.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I smoked a brisket on the weber kettle for 17 hours this past weekend...bark to die for.

Comment

Welcome sfrancis353

Comment

Welcome aboard cant wait to learn from you also

Comment

Welcome to The Pit sfrancis353! Glad to have another budding pro here. That Assassin looks like a nice unit. Hope you do well and bring home the trophies!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

sfrancis353, Welcome To The Pit! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit! My cooker is a large BGE. I, too was introduced to BBQ in Texas. We will be moving back in 2016. I guess I will be doing more beef and less pork.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit sfrancis353 . Glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here