Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Idaho

So, I've been a member for several years; I purchased Meathead's book a few years back for my husband for Father's Day - hoping that perhaps he'd take direction from someone "other" than me! He finally admitted he hated grilling; it's obvious he doesn't like to listen to anything I say when it comes to cooking and he doesn't feel it necessary to read anything, but yet food off the grill is mostly less than desireable! That said, I'm going to take it over; not extremely willingly, as I do everything else too and love to entertain. If I want good BBQ it has become obvious that's the only way it will happen! Anyway, you'll be seeing more of me!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from the Midwest!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Buffalo

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome and you will be eating very well !!!!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from NE FL. What sort of grill(s) are you working with?

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Hey, welcome from northern Virginia! Sounds like a "challenge accepted" situation. You will get tons of support from this bunch, that's for sure. Looking forward to seeing your efforts

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Central Massachusetts

Comment

YeeHAW!!!! So glad to have you here in the Pit!!! A hearty welcome. . . make yourself comfortable 😁 As you observed, if the cook isn't happy the food has hurt feelings. We have your back!! Lookin' forward to learning with you πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here