Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy K from Willow Grove, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy K from Willow Grove, PA

Hi guys,
    I've been backyard smoking for 5 years now. I've made my own drum smoker. I also have a new, Visions grill Kamado smoker which I love. I make my own sauces & rubs. My food is getting so popular now, that I've been asked to cater parties.

Welcome to the Pit. I have a BigGreen Egg, so I share your joy!

Comment

(Randy) K, Welcome to The Pit! From Fargo ND! 👍👍🐷👍👍. You are in the Right Place Now! Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and welcome to The Addiction.

I too share your love of kamados. I've had BGEs, Primos, an Akorn (on a dare), and now a couple of Komodo Kamados have me!

Comment

Welcome aboard! I have 2 Weber kettles (22" and 26") and an XL Big Green Egg. I have the Slow N Sear for both my kettles.

Comment

Welcome (Randy) K

Comment

Hello! Sauce recipes would be appreciated!

Comment

Nice job, welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We're happy your here.

Comment

Hey there Randy!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Randy K! Glad to have you here. Nice job on making your own smoker, and congrats on the Vision. It's surely satisfying to make your own rubs and sauces and have people ask you to keep doing it all!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi everyone. I have been a follower of Meat Heads for years and been BBQing since I knew what fire was. I finally decided to join the pit. I am a Weber person with two charcoal, two gas, aportable propane grill and a charcoal smoker. We smoke just about anything we can find and grill as often as we can. I use grill grates all the time along with the thermapen. Meathead got me started on them. I have two places, one a Chicago burb and one an Indiana lake house. I love to read about cooking (Cooks Ilusrtated, Alton Brown, etc).
                        No matter how much I know about cooking, I always learn something by reading what you guys write. Keep it coming.

Comment

Welcome! Its always good to have another depressed Eagles fan around!

~bhleigh
                          Brookhaven, PA

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here