Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ian from Winnipeg Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian from Winnipeg Canada

Hi all, I've been following this site for several months now and decided to join. Tons of good info and love Meathead's rubs. The wife and son gave me a Bradley for my birthday about a year ago and now I've added a Pit Barrel Cooker. The wife is crazy about the chicken from the Pit Barrel. I'm sure happy the family got me into smoking and I never knew what a following it had. Hoping to learn lots.

Regards Ian

Welcome to the fun filled Pit!

Comment

iansin, Welcome to The Pit, from Up River from You! Here in Fargo ND the grass is green all year long and if you believe that BS You will believe any thing! Look forward to your Posts! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper, Dan

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Ian

Comment

Hi from Calgary, also freezing on the tundra!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome iansin

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Hi Ian

Comment

Welcome to The Pit iansin! I just recently learned Winnipeg is the birthplace of Winnie the Pooh, ironic to see a new Pit friend from there. Glad to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• smarkley
                      smarkley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good Question Huskee - I have heard good things about the Northern Harvest Rye... it is definitely on my list!!!

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well isn't this funny iansin smarkley I couldn't' remember where I'd seen this post so I JUST posted a new thread about Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye. I tried it and it's very good. My post is here https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-to-forbes-com

• iansin
                      iansin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I tried it just last night at a buddy's house. Very smooth

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here