Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire and Smoke Adventures in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire and Smoke Adventures in Colorado

Greetings all, my name is the COFlyGuy, aka Graham Moran. I am a current resident of SE Aurora. I recently got a new LP gas grill and a Traeger 780 for Father's Day. And today, I picked up a free Pit Barrel Cooker a friend was getting rid of for free. Oh, and I have a 22" Blackstone Griddle to mess with.

I found this forum after picking up and reading the Meathead book while on vacation. I have loved cooking for most of my life. With warmer outside temperatures I am getting more to the grill surfaces. I feel blessed and excited to have found you all here.

I can't wait to explore and learn more from everyone here.

If you are in the Denver area or want to come to Denver, let me know.

[HASHTAG="c751641"]Traeger[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG="t299"]blackstone[/HASHTAG] #pitbarrelcooker #smokeandfire
    Last edited by FleetingSmoke; July 3, 2022, 06:36 PM.

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta.

Comment

• FleetingSmoke
      FleetingSmoke commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I really appreciate it. I am very excited.

Welcome from Parker …

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

• FleetingSmoke
        FleetingSmoke commented
        Editing a comment
        I have family in Sarasota and will be spending a week or two in the fall down there.

• Draznnl
        Draznnl commented
        Editing a comment
        FleetingSmoke Contact me when you’re down here if you’d like to get together.
        Last edited by Draznnl; July 4, 2022, 04:30 AM.

Originally posted by MBMorgan View Post
      Welcome from Parker …
      Well, you are right down the road from me then. I live near the Smoky Hill High School. I guess I can actually "make" new friends in all kinds of places. Super stoked that there is someone so close by. Hopefully we can share a beer or a rack of ribs.

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        That's not too far away ... I'm down in the vicinity of Legend HS.

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Fort Worth.

Comment

• FleetingSmoke
          FleetingSmoke commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't wait to try a Dalmation Rub on a Texas T-Bone.

• Allon
          Allon commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome from Central Massachusetts!

Welcome to the pit from up the hill..

Comment

Dang fly guy you must be one hell of a father welcome from so california

Comment

Originally posted by tstalafuse View Post
            Welcome to the pit from up the hill..
            You are ways up the road but you aren't that far away. Good to know I can send you a smoke signal now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve bradley View Post
              Dang fly guy you must be one hell of a father welcome from so california
              Let's just say this, I got the Traeger as a gift from the wife. The Weber Grill I got as part of a reward for a big sale at the Ace Hardware I work at. Big sale, big reward. Hunting around makes other discoveries pretty awesome. My wife got the Blackstone a few years ago. And the Put Barrel, well that was nothing but being in the right place at the right time.
              Last edited by FleetingSmoke; July 3, 2022, 07:55 PM. Reason: I can't spell.

Comment

Welcome from the northern Virginia burbs of the nation's capital. Hope you have fun here!

Comment

• FleetingSmoke
                  FleetingSmoke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I am pretty sure I will from perusing the other channels here so far.

Welcome to the Pit!

Be sure to show us what you've been cookin!

So, tell us what makes you a fly guy?

Oh. "bug sale at the Ace Hardware"

PBC, PBC, PBC!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkerXP View Post
                  Welcome to the Pit!

Be sure to show us what you've been cookin!

So, tell us what makes you a fly guy?

Oh. "bug sale at the Ace Hardware"

PBC, PBC, PBC!
                  I used to be a fly fishing guy. Now I throw disc golf for fun. Crap I can't spell but I can cook.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                    HawkerXP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spelling correctly is overlyrated.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here