Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce from Smoking Wolf BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce from Smoking Wolf BBQ

Saying hello from So Cal. While I'm located in California my Q is influenced from all over the US and Mexico. I have been smoking for over 40 years and in that time Ive used everything from camp fire pits dug in the ground to offset to gas, electric and charcoal. These days I mostly use a Rec-Tec and/or a modified Masterbuilt Gravity Fed 1050 but I have many other smokers that I will break out for large events. I also have large grills, a portable pizza oven more toys. I cook for family, friends and at on location events where I will feed 100's/ day.

Although I have been smoking, grilling, catering for a while and mentor others, I love reading the recipes, thoughts, experience of others.
    Last edited by TakiShan; June 30, 2022, 04:51 PM.

Welcome! I look forward to learning from you

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome! Click image for larger version

Name:	7029FFF7-DBEF-40F4-8D11-229D8801CD8C.gif
Views:	293
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1245265

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, TakiShan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

You've been assimilated

Comment

Welcome from Buffalo

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome from the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. Looking forward to learning from your vast experience!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here